Neos SmartHome Giveaway Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Neos SmartHome Halloween Giveaway (“the Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully before deciding whether to take part:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Neos Ventures Limited. Registered in England and Wales Company No. 09941700. Registered office: 47 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XT. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 752145 (“We”, “us” or “our”).
- Entry to the Promotion is free. The Promotion is open to all UK residents with a permanent UK address who are age 18 or over, excluding anyone directly connected with the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, post a video from your Neos SmartCam on any of our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using the hashtag #CaughtOnNeos, you can also submit your entry directly by sending it to email@example.com * *email entries will be reposted on social media from @NeosSmartHome
- The Promotion will close on 30th October. Any #CaughtOnNeos posted during the month of October will be eligible for entry.
- Entrant must own the footage, i.e. have the rights or permission to post it. By entering you agree to allow Neos to use your story for marketing purposes, this includes social media, website pages, blog posts and customer communications.
- There is no limit to the number of entries as long as it follows the above criteria.
- After the closing date the most popular upload (based on likes/favourites/heart) will be selected as the winner.
- Bulk or automated entries/likes will be disqualified.
- There will be one winner and the prize is a £25 Amazon voucher. The prize will be dispatched to the winner on or around the 4th November 2019. The prize winner will be notified on their chosen platform: via direct message on social media or by email, within 24 hours of the Promotion closing. If the prize winner does not respond by the 4th November 2019, then their prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner (and that winner must also respond to us within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- We reserve the right to disqualify from consideration for the prize any entries which we determine, in our absolute discretion, to be offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, illegal, or otherwise not being in accordance with these terms and conditions in any way.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for an alternative prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age, and/or country of residence. We have no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically and expressly included within the prize description.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents and employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, or damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it has been caused by our negligence, or that of our agents or employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.